profile picture

How can a person find out if the State of Florida has any
abandoned (unclaimed) property that belongs to my family?

In Florida, inquiries regarding abandoned property are
handled by the Department of Banking and Finance.

Link Here: Internet site for abandoned property.
You should also check out Missing Money.

These two web sites contain much of the same information,
but sometimes information may appear on one that is not on the other.

Also, the missing money site allows you to print out a claim form.
You can reach the Bureau of Abandoned Property by calling 850-410-9253
(or toll-free 888-258-2253 if you are calling from within the State of Florida).